Taiwan is surrounded by the sea, and the sea smoke resources are very rich.
There are also many fish ports where you can taste seafood in the northern region.
台灣四面環海,海煙資源是非常豐富的;北部地區可以品嘗海鮮美食的魚港也是非常多的。
What I want to introduce to you today is the freshest (just caught and landed), cheap, and “large portions” of “Nanfangao Fishing Port” seafood + valet cuisine.
今天要跟大家介紹的是,最新鮮(剛捕撈上岸)、又便宜、”份量多”的”南方澳漁港”海鮮+代客料理
Let’s introduce the delicacy first-“Sheng Meng” live seafood!!!
先來介紹美食-“生猛”活海鮮!!!
Steamed live shrimp.
清蒸活蝦
Neritic Squid and crispy.
鹹酥小捲
Sweet and Sour Sea Fish.
糖醋海魚
Steamed fish.
清蒸魚
I bought 3 kinds of seafood on 10/23. The total cost of the ingredients is TWD590, and the total cost of cooking is TWD500.
(Supplement: A total of 4 people went together this time!!! Of course, rice and beer, I didn’t write it out specifically, let everyone know!!! This is very rich for 4 people!!!)
Shrimp is TWD200 per kilogram, food is TWD150, and the cost of cooking is TWD100.
Sea fish is TWD180 per kilogram, the cost of food is TWD200, and the cost of cooking is TWD100.
Squid is TWD330 per kilogram, which is the price of big tail, the cost of food is TWD150, and the cost of cooking is TWD150.
In addition, ask the store to fry a green vegetable for TWD150, including working materials.
10/23買了3樣海鮮,食材的總費用是TWD590元,烹煮代工的總費用是TWD500元。(補充:本次共有4個人一同前往!!! 當然白飯及啤酒就沒有特別寫出來讓大家知道!!!這樣4個人一桌可說是非常豐盛!!!)
蝦子每公斤TWD200元,食材用TWD150元,烹煮代工的費用是TWD100元。
肉魚每公斤TWD180元,食材費用TWD200元,烹煮代工的費用是TWD100元。
透抽每公斤TWD330元,這是大尾的價格,食材費用TWD150元,烹煮代工的費用是TWD150元。
另外請店家炒一個青菜,連工帶料TWD150元。
Inside the fish market, fresh fish are provided!!!
魚市場理面,現撈的新鮮魚貨!!!
透抽也買了一份
鮮蝦
This is after we bought the ingredients at the fish market, we asked this seafood restaurant to cook for them.
這是我們在魚貨市場買好食材後,請這間海鮮餐廳代工烹調。
Walk in the fish market with your family and look around for special fish.
跟家人走在魚貨市場裡面,四處看看有什麼特別的魚貨。
There are many shops selling the same type of fish. Please remember to ask multiple vendors to compare prices.
賣售同一種類的魚貨店家有非常多間,大家記得貨比三家。
Most of the fish products here have just been unloaded by the fishing boat next to them, but when choosing, you still have to check the status of the seafood and ask for the price!!!
這邊的魚貨,幾乎都是旁邊的漁船剛剛下貨,但是在挑選的時候,還是要檢查海鮮的狀態,及問清楚價格!!!
Neritic Squid and crispy.
鹹酥透抽
Steamed Clam Shell.
清蒸蚌殼
Broil hot conch.
川燙海螺
Steamed Shrimp.
清蒸蝦子
Fried tile fish.
煎碼頭魚.
Fresh ingredients, shrimp.
新鮮食材,蝦子
Fresh ingredients, live conch.
新鮮食材,活海螺
Fresh ingredients, live clam shell.
新鮮食材,活海螺活蚌殼
Fresh ingredients, dock fish.
新鮮食材,碼頭魚
Finally, I would like to introduce to you that you will travel from Taipei City to “Nanfang-ao” in Suao Town, Yilan County.
From Taipei Bus Station, you will pass through the Snow Mountain Tunnel on National Highway No. 5, and then walk all the way to the end of National Highway No. 5, which is Suao, Yilan County. town.
最後跟大家介紹,要從台北市前往宜蘭縣蘇澳鎮的地點”南方澳”,從台北轉運站出發會經過國道五號的雪山隧道,然後一路走到國道五號終點,就是宜蘭縣蘇澳鎮。
4 comments
Thanks For This Blog, was added to my bookmarks.
I was pretty pleased to discover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you book marked to see new stuff on your blog
Thank you very much for liking my website,
Recently, the epidemic situation has been serious. After the epidemic is over, I will share more travels with you.
thanks
May I just say what a comfort to uncover somebody who truly knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people should look at this and understand this side of the story. Its surprising you arent more popular because you certainly have the gift.